This 1-day workshop is the most popular introduction to social media, networking, branding and collaboration available on the market. It looks at the effect of social media and web 2.0 on you, "your brand", public relations, marketing, sales, support, and provides valuable hands-on techniques and tools to understand and harness the opportunities.
The Social Media Boot Camp:
Duration: 7 Hours
This seminar is an interactive, small-group immersion course, focused on collaboration, social media, networking and branding. The course helps participants understand the importance of social media in all aspect of their life, defining its elements, and putting it into practice.
At the end of the session, participants should have the confidence and backup to present a convincing business case for social media to key management and staff. They will have a framework for building a social media publishing plan and will be able to identify the principal tools necessary to support their plan. After familiarising themselves with the tools they will be able to successfully execute their publishing plan and have a basis for evaluating success. The session combines a lively lecture format with active group participation. For maximum results, participants should come prepared to fully engage with program facilitators.
- Know and publish your online-brand
- Have implemented the shareware tools that make social media manageable
- Almost an expert on social media and its uses
- Be equipped to give direction to people, departments and companies on the Social Media, Networking and Collaboration
- Build their Who am I and what do I want to be publishing plans
- Manage your brand and your company’s media policy
- Track and obtain feedback
- Be able to maintain your social media brand simply and quickly
- Be able to prove the ROI
- Have access to our knowledge bank on the subject
- Pay a lunchtime visit to the Museum to complete a fun challenge to apply social media tools to a long-gone brand
- Have a great time, be entertained and have 15 more friends