You’ll get more out of this boot camp if you can find your way around the Web. It’s also required that you bring a laptop to the class.
We have some basic pre-requisites to consider before you register:
- A laptop of your own to bring to class.
- Use the Internet (including for email) several times a week.
If you spend some time online, you’ll be equipped with the building blocks of social media. Internet email, news sites and shopping sites are all good practice.
- Can find information using a search engine.
You should be able to do basic searches through search engines like Google or Yahoo!
- Are able to use word processing software.
Ability to cut and paste and do basic formatting are universal and the social web will be a more forgiving place.
- You must have a Google ID/Gmail account.
Pre-Requisites for attending Day 2 of the social media retreat:
- All of the points listed above
- You currently use Facebook, Twitter or Linkedin on a regular basis